Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Kombucha



Hannah,

When the virus takes a break and  you’re able to visit again, I’ll brew another batch of this Strawberry/Lime Kombucha just for you. 

It's ¼ cup organic strawberry puree and one drop of doTERRA Lime essential oil per pint for the second brew.

This just may be the best damn drink of any kind that I’ve ever had, anywhere, anytime, since my birth…or at least in recent memory. Of course, I can’t remember what I had for dinner, but that’s beside the point.

The important part is…this stuff is delicious. Sweet, tart, and fruity, almost like an adult smoothie.

Now I’m looking forward to experimenting with many of the other oils you sent me.

Don’t worry, I’ll be careful. I’ve learned to put on my glasses and read labels very carefully!
I have PTSD from when I was brushing my teeth without my glasses last month and put a drop of oregano oil on my toothbrush instead of orange as I usually do.

That shit lit me up!

Two hours of sucking an ice cube with my lips looking like a baboon’s ass.


Hope to see you soon.

Love Always,
Ice pop


No comments:

Post a Comment