Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Feet A Blur...



I'm happier than I look.

Ecstatic really.

Shellfish scented breezes dance off water, caressing skin cradled in hammock arms.
Pandora doing her best to please...

I'm coming up empty handed for something to bitch about. Not even a totally insignificant first world problem. I'm like that little black kid on PBS who boasted: “My future is so bright I need to wear shades!"

OK, maybe I'm not like that little black kid. He's young and beautiful, I generally look like I spent the last five days floating face down brackish water, but you get my point.

I'm excited. Snoopy dancing on his doghouse, feet a blur...

Why? Because I'm living in the miracle.

All of it. All of us.

The meaning of life is life itself.

That's the gift. Be present, wallow in it.



No comments:

Post a Comment