Saturday, July 28, 2018

Stroke of Genius or Just a Stroke?




Did I have a stroke of genius or was it just a regular stroke?

Either way, here’s the deal. As a life-long dog dad, I’ve watched with much pride over the years as my dogs circle, arch their backs, and “do their business” in just the right spot. They serve up a pile of hot steamers and kick backward to see if they can fling a little piece onto my socks. I try to remember to stand to one side. 

All my dogs have had very healthy and reliable peristalsis though, and the resulting extrusions are magnificent but artistically boring. The dogs are like loaded pastry bags. My concern is that Mother Nature has locked them into one boring shape.

I’m thinking we can mix it up a bit. How about pastry tips that are made to fit onto dog sphincters? The possibilities are endless. Then, the upsell would be dye packages to dump into dog water or food bowl. Now we’re talking about deposits of yellow roses or maybe bright red Hibiscus flowers. 

I know, cool, right?

Am I on the cusp of making millions, or do I need be taken to the ER as quickly as possible?




No comments:

Post a Comment