Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Midget!







My friend at the gym started to approach me as I was heading toward my favorite treadmill. He’s a single guy in his late 20’s. We often swap stories of bachelor trials and tribulations. Mine a distant memory, his as recent as last night.

He was grinning broadly, so I knew he had a good story to tell me.

It was about his buddy, also single. A big guy apparently, 6’6”, 250 pounds. Anyway, “He got a midget!” My friend said with a grin.

Remembering the MG Midget a girlfriend had many years ago, I replied. “Well, it's really going to be a squeeze for your buddy to get into and out of that little car. I hope he tried it out first.”

“No, no.” My gym friend went on “He got a real midget! A little person!”

The pride for his buddy’s unique conquest was undisguised.

“Your buddy is one sick motherfucker!” I responded. “Not only is that twisted, but it’s a bit like having sex with your sister. Not exactly something you talk about, much less brag about.”

Walking away, I said over my shoulder “Well I hope at least your buddy is a good guy and treated her well.”

“He should know that it’s important for guys to put their girlfriends…up on a pedestal...”





No comments:

Post a Comment