Thursday, September 26, 2019

A Note from Hannah...





Hannah GypsyOn
June 18, 2017 ·

We didn't have a lot of money, but I don't remember ever wanting anything I didn't have. -

You liked my hair long when I was young, still do as far as I know. -

When I started to wear bracelets on my wrists you encouraged me to get more. You said they looked cool and I loved feeling 'cool' in your eyes. -

I made my own clothes and dreadlocked my hair, you never once said anything negative about it. -
You allowed me to grow up wild and free, and fostered my own creative process. -

You always had my back, no matter what, and you supported me on whatever endeavor I chose, whether it be worthy or not, I felt you in my corner. -

You have encouraged me to live for me, be me, and answer to no one but myself. A strong, independent woman you must have known I'd become. -

You taught me to watch the birds that fly over the water, listen to the cicadas at sunset, to love animals like our friends, and compliment strangers. -

I have never felt like I couldn't tell you something. -

Thanks for the daily chats, dad. Can't wait for you guys to come to Austin.๐Ÿ’™ 
 — with Hannah GypsyOn.

No comments:

Post a Comment