Thursday, November 29, 2018

Thanks Donald!






We all know the deal. If you can’t say something nice about somebody, don’t say anything at all.

But I pride myself on finding the good in all people. Nobody is all bad, right?

So I thought about the Great Orange One in the white House.

Always up for a tough challenge, I thought and thought. He had pretty much covered all bases though, when a reporter asked him last week: “Mr. President, what are YOU most thankful for this Thanksgiving?”

“Me” was his immediate answer. Trump is thankful for himself because he has made such a tremendous difference in this country and around the world.

Not a single reporter asked: “A good difference or bad?” and Trump didn’t elaborate. He was too busy ignoring the ex-stripper and current baby momma sitting next to him.

So he kind of stole my thunder, but I knew that if I thought long and hard enough I could come up with something nice to say.

And there it was, sitting on the table right in front of me: Chocolate/banana pancakes with real Maple syrup and a side of crispy corned beef. Very black Colombian coffee. All of it made in my kitchen, today, during the Trump administration!

Thank you Donald Trump!




No comments:

Post a Comment