Thursday, November 29, 2018

Feed Me! (Or Not)






Three cheese grilled tomato, garlic beans, crispy Yukon potatoes, fresh grouper cheeks.

Carla is working 6:30 to 11 and I need to keep busy. May as well cook something good. She wouldn’t eat this anyway, happier with a half-gallon of Blue Bell vanilla chocolate chip ice cream and a bowl of my clam chowder with super-green Rotini noodles.

I know her addictions, she knows mine.

If I’m awake, I’ll fix the food for her, if not, I’ll get up. My favorite thing is to feed her the food she wants.

I play my music, she stays out of the kitchen, that’s the deal. I serve her, look for approval, and clean up efficiently afterward.

All of this stuff pleases me way more than it does her.

If I wasn’t home or didn’t get up, she would eat cheese sticks and be done with it.





No comments:

Post a Comment