Tuesday, September 12, 2017

FPL





All praise the FPL Gods!

After 24 hours of abandonment, cast out, left in darkness and terror, the FPL gods have once again smiled down. I can’t see them, don’t know where they are, but I believe. They light up my life (I would sing that last part but you wouldn’t like it.)

I will be sure to make my monthly offering when the plate is passed my way. (OK, it’s not an offering, it’s a demand and if I don’t pay up, they will boot me right back into the cave.)
For now though, let the AC running, toaster toasting, microwave heating, music playing, TV watching, computer using, iPhone charging, freezer freezing, begin!

I'm switching the overhead light on and off real fast like a strobe light, just because I can, and also because I have a faulty "adult" gene.

It will be good to pee directly into the commode, rather than in its general direction. That was nasty. Everyone should have lights in their bathroom, it's so cool!


(When this all shuts down again permanently someday, only the hunter/gatherers will survive. The rest of us will be like jellyfish on a dry beach.)


No comments:

Post a Comment