Saturday, March 4, 2023

Doggie Daze...

 


That big mound they're lying on is actually a human stomach, their faces about 4 inches from mine.

Bored with my questions, but listening intently for keywords,
I ask: OK girls, who wants a bath? (No response)
How about a nice breakfast of fresh lettuce with mushrooms? (Blank)
Want to watch me read a book? (A what?)
Talk politics? (Who has ticks?)

As far as food goes though, you both look like you're full and wouldn't be interested in having a TREAT...

DING DING DING…

"He said the word! TREAT!" they scream in unison, as both launch themselves off of my stomach down to the floor and into the kitchen, to sit at attention under the cabinet that holds the bag of “Beggin Strips”.

Thirty seconds of frenzied excitement. Now only 14 hours of staring at me before bedtime. 




No comments:

Post a Comment