Tuesday, September 15, 2020

It's the Beach, Bitches!

 


 

Took the dogs to the beach yesterday. Chica’s favorite place. She frantically runs up and down the surf-line, 1,000 miles an hour, clearing out all those nasty sandpipers. Then she goes straight in and enjoys being tossed around by the waves. A happy, wet mutt.

But it was the first visit there for our new dog, Coco.

She stood in the shade of my shadow the whole time and looked at me asking: “What is this sandy, wet nightmare of a place you’ve taken me to and when are we going back home and lie on the couch like normal people?”

I think next time I’ll just take Chica and let Coco stay home.

Coco likes to sit on the couch and watch the Spanish version of “Jeopardy”. Being from Estado Libre y Soberano de Chihuahua in Mexico, she seems to know all the answers. 




No comments:

Post a Comment