Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Normal is Overrated.





You know what would be nice? Just to be able to act like a normal fucking person when we go out to dinner. 

No worries about which knife is best for the occasion, no big need to know if the restaurant we’re heading to has an empty booth in a far corner so I can put my back to the wall and see what’s coming at me. 

No fear of surprises. 

You know, just get dressed and go. Simple. I wonder how that would feel.

People think: “This guy must be very unbalanced, quite paranoid. He behaves like a 6-year-old.” 

I think about that whenever we get ready to go out, but then, I wouldn’t leave the house naked either, even if people thought it best, so I don't worry about being normal too much either...

It makes me feel more normal when friends point out that normal is overrated.





No comments:

Post a Comment