Monday, April 15, 2019

Weeds, Immigrants, and Anyone Who Came Here after I Did...








People love a good scapegoat. After all, my problems can’t be the result of things I’ve done to myself. They must be the fault of some minority (insert blacks, Hispanics, Muslims, immigrants…) You know, the Bad guys.

I will keep electing liars and con men, thieves and thugs. I’m all for Citizens United, let corporations buy the votes of our representatives on Capitol Hill so that we, the people are completely unprotected from our own ignorance.

We get what we deserve.

I’m as guilty as everyone else. but I promise not to be going forward. I’m looking in the mirror now and repeating to myself: “If it’s to be, it’s up to me. If it's to be, it's up to me..."

My lawn is a good example of what I'm talking about.  I spray it with chemicals to keep it green like a golf course. I want it to be nice, but it's being ruined by immigrant weeds! Damn those immigrants!

Just look at the damage they do and the way they breed. Before long my whole lawn will look like this. They're ruining my yard!






No comments:

Post a Comment