Monday, April 9, 2018

Fight Night USA: Maverick vs The Orange Emperor







I’m no tough guy, and at age 70, way past any thoughts of getting into an actual physical fight. Verbal is OK, but physical? No way. If I’m hit in the head, I get an instant headache that lasts the rest of the day.

But I really, really would like to have an octagon or ring fight with Donald Trump.

Seriously.

Supposedly he’s 6’ 3” to my 5’ 11”and certainly he outweighs me. But I’m a year younger so I’ll take it. Of course if those height and weight stats came from him, subtract a few inches and add more than a few pounds.

It’s just that I’ve been so damn frustrated for the last year and a half. The constant lying from this cancer of a human and the approval of his lemming hordes leave me with this one shining fantasy.

Fight night USA.

Even though he has the best words, talk doesn’t work. Logic is out the window. I can no longer go through my days being amazed by his latest tweets, his reprehensible behavior and the ensuing applause.

Let’s fight, you bloated fuck wad.

You’re bigger and tougher, right?

The whole world will be watching. The emperor vs everyman. 

There will be zero excuses when I decisively kick your ass, you fat fuck. No one to save you or take the fall you seem to always escape when you throw someone else under the bus.

Just you and me, pal.

Hell, it can’t be that bad. Neither of us can even go three rounds. I won't need that much time anyway. Fight fans know that fighters do their best when they keep anger out of it and stay cool. So you’ll have that advantage too, because I’m pissed and that’s not going to change. I’ll be fighting mad.

That’s not like me at all, but you’ve pulled me into your gutter and I have dreams of breaking your nose.

I’ll be fighting for a majority crowd, you know, like in the popular vote that you lost. Except there are more of us now, thanks to you. You’re great alright, as a fight promoter. The entire world will tune in to watch me kick your balding, follicle challenged, cottage cheese ass. You’ll tap and whimper after the first time I hit you. 

Your bowling and tennis days can’t save you from a few rare minutes of frightening reality. With no goons or fall guys to protect you, my bet is that you’ll fold before we even get started. No surprise there, given your serious problems with bone spurs and all.

It will make me immensely happy to say: “My work here is done.”

A hammock with a view and a perpetual shit-eating grin will follow my Immediate retirement from the ring, 

Who’s up for helping with our fight camp? I’ve already got a trainer. Now I’ll need some gym space and maybe a nutrition guy. A six-week camp, and we’re ready.

How about it Little Donnie, you have the balls to step up, or are you going to have to admit that you really are all hot air and bullshit?




No comments:

Post a Comment