Friday, November 4, 2016

Put a Lid on It...




I’ve done this before, asked my Facebook peeps for your hat preferences, but feedback last time was minimal. I think I offered too many choices…or maybe, people just didn’t give a shit and kept scrolling down, looking for something more interesting. I understand, that’s what I did when I first saw my own post.

Let’s keep it simple. This time there are only two hat choices: A or B? Which one should I try to wear out in public before I rip it off and throw it into a closet for another year? One year from now just I’ll repost my query when Facebook pushes me with their “One Year Ago” prompt
.
But if the vote is clear this time, I won’t post this again. It’s no big corundum, simply pick hat A or B. What say you?
You see, the real problem here, is that I don’t wear hats. Ever. Truth is, I hate hats. But I’m hating baldness even more these days. I feel self-conscious about strutting around sporting a head that looks like a penis with a face.

So maybe I’ll break down and put on a hat, even if doing so causes me extreme hat rage, which it does.  I start to scream inside, doing my best to suppress the urge to cut someone with a sharp object and lap their blood dispassionately like a bored domestic cat. Hats do that to me. But this bald thing? Now that really pisses me off and I think maybe it would be best for everyone if I learn how to put a lid on it.

What’s your pick, A or B?


(BTW, that thing I'm doing with my mouth? That's a warm smile.)  







No comments:

Post a Comment