Friday, May 13, 2016

Little Bitch!







Running into the room like a five-year-old to the tree on Christmas morning...

“Oh! Wonderful! It's you! I thought I would never see you again! You're the one I love! (jumping), love, love, love! You are my favorite person in the world! (jumping urgently) Can I lick your face? Taste the back of your mouth? I love you more than anything! More than cat turds! I will love only you...forever!”

Chica is an excitable girl. Carla rescued her from a busy intersection the week I returned after a visit to South America. Chica seemed like a good name for the high spirited little bitch, all ten pounds of her

She ran back out of the room. Five minutes later, she shot back in.

“Oh! Wonderful! It's you! I thought I would never see you again! You're the one I love! (jumping), love, love, love! You are my favorite person in the world! (jumping urgently) Can I lick your face? Taste the back of your mouth? I love you more than anything! More than cat turds! I will love only you...forever!”

I heard the side door open. Carla was home from working the graveyard shift.

Chica flew at her...“Oh! Wonderful! It's you! I thought I would never see you again! You're the one I love! (jumping), love, love, love! You are my favorite person in the world! (jumping urgently) Can I lick your face? Taste the back of your mouth? I love you more than anything! More than cat turds! I will love only you...forever!”

It was the same deal when the plumber came to fix a shower drain later that afternoon. “Oh! Wonderful! It's you! I thought I would never see you again!..."

Like I said, she's a little bitch.



2 comments:

  1. Dropped this and more on Medium. You need us more than we need you. Happy Donut Day is over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dropped this and more on Medium. You need us more than we need you. Happy Donut Day is over.

    ReplyDelete