Friday, October 3, 2014

Hannah" Hannah?


Seven days with no contact and I begin to wonder if I should start worrying. Just a little. But she's trained me well so I suppress it, let it go. OK, I did go to the FB page for Bogota, Columbia, fishing for a lead on a private detective service but then I got a piece of pecan pie and forgot about it. If she gets kidnapped and sold into Middle Eastern sex slavery, how would I know anyway? Unless there was suddenly some new kind of major unrest over there. She would choke them out, like a cartoon cat who swallows a mouse whole and violently spits it back out when the mouse lights up a big cigar inside the cat's stomach. They would spit her out.
She posts: “Back on the grid after a little hiatus involving a truck, power lines, and Columbia...”
I'm glad she's back in the ether...and soon to be home with us for a few weeks. Love it.
This painting of her is something new, I guess one of her friends did it.







No comments:

Post a Comment