Sunday, January 12, 2020

Foodie...






Foodie: A person who has an ardent or refined interest in food and who eats food not only out of hunger but due to their interest or hobby.

Ruth, Hannah and I are all about it. Fresh, organic, a wide variety. We plan it, what delicious things to cook, where to go to dinner. Mentally preparing days in advance and gathering ingredients, I’m worse than they are.

But what should I say about little Wilder Maverick?

His favorite food is toilet paper, fresh from the roll.

Is that something I should brag about…or not mention at all? Will he graduate to paper towels as he gets older? Maybe whole shipping boxes by the time he’s in grade school? Does he have the potential for some kind of a recycling gig in this?

At least for now, Ruth needs to find toilet paper that is organic, free of any bleaches or dyes.

I wonder if anyone makes flavored toilet paper?






No comments:

Post a Comment