Tuesday, September 23, 2014

A Gift from Peter...














Here's the Miracle Spring Water that Peter Popoff sent me. You can laugh and be skeptical, but the print materials that came with it seem to speak directly to my heart, it's as if  Peter knows me, and he already calls me Hugh! I like that. So friendly! And then (get this, it's way cool) Peter hand-wrote a personal note to to me in blue ink and signed it himself.

Who's laughing now?

I'm filling out the prayer sheet and returning it immediately along with the best gift to God, the seed money that will grow into great rewards that Peter promised. Starting at only $19.00, you can give more if you want to. They make it easy to pay monthly installments using your credit card or bank information. Heck, even the return envelope doesn't need a stamp.

It's like the best insurance policy ever.

But now down to business...the Miracle Spring Water. Apparently it's a “put it where you need it” kind of thing. So I channeled a few of my old 1980's cocaine days...and snorted it, rubbed my gums with it, pushed a wet and well dusted finger up my ass as far as I could get it, and rubbed my dick in the last scatterings of that sweet powdered sugar.

I'm just waiting for it to really hit me, Peter says to expect nothing less than an epiphany.

Now I'm wondering if I should get up and fix some breakfast or just sit here and wait?





No comments:

Post a Comment