Saturday, April 26, 2014

I'll Have What They're Having...









Although I savor and appreciate my independence, living off my SS and cutting back on bullshit that I never needed in the first place, certainly I could ramp it up. But for what? To sell more big silly homes on small silly lots? Middle America is programmed what to ask for and they are mostly good students. “We want granite counter tops, premium kitchen appliances., a two story foyer.etc, etc. God, please save me from mediocrity...I fled the North to get away from too many McMansions 10 feet from each other in what once were farmers’ fields complete with cow tenants. That's all gone but I still like the people, the interaction... but about the product? Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn...




No comments:

Post a Comment